Hey bad girls and boys & wednesday wishcasters,
In 2010, I wish for folks to disobey more. That’s right.
- Stand up and be counted, even if you’re the only one doing so.
- Make a scene.
- Say, “no” to anything that goes against your values.
- Catch all the shoulds flying at you and dump them in the trash can.
- Stop going along with programs you don’t believe in.
- Start being the change you want to see in the world.
People love to use, “I can’t make a difference” as an excuse for not standing up for what they really believe. That’s a big fat lie. You can make a difference – in your own life, in your neighborhood, in your country. The real question becomes, “Do you want to make a difference?”
If your life has no spark, if you feel like a dead-zone inside, if you complain about your situation, if you feel taken advantage of, if you keep asking yourself, “is this all there is to life?” chances are good you’re still that obedient little boy or girl who didn’t make your parents mad.
Perhaps, it’s time to …